Monday, August 17

Progress and regress.

We had a couple of min family crises and my grad school work got a little intense. Sorry for being MIA for a little. Just when I felt like I had things all organized and figured out. I've been working to catch up on all the little things this summer plus spend some time with family. I know I need to focus more on health and career, but when my little ones are the age they are I feel like that should have been my summer priority, and it was. So glad I did.

But I'm back again. I can't stay away. I've made some progress on some of my goals. I'm back on track to lose weight and gain strength and endurance. I m hammering out a routine. The kids are getting a little older and independent, so I'm looking forward to having a little bit more time to work on my side projects.

See you all soon with more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment