Sunday, March 15

I'm baaaaaccckkk.... and rebranding.

Melbourne Zombie Shuffle 03

I'm back and rebranding.....


Like a comic book villain, I can't be kept locked up forever. So here I am. If you have been following me please update your bookmarks. I changed the blog address to ironedutainer.blogspot.com from Catchityourself.blogspot.com.

Why? Well here is the quote I used to name my blog:


Well, I'm sort of a silly person, and I didn't realize the quote I used was very likely made up out of whole cloth.

You see.... the Constitution of the United states doesn't talk about the pursuit of happiness. The Declaration of Independence does. I don't think good ol' Benny Frank (as I liked to call him) would have been so careless as to make that mistake, and I can't find any reliable sources for the quote. The quote was likely made up by someone confused about the documents and misattributed later on.

While I still believe that there is a strong need to challenge yourself to be the best person you can be, and you should rely on others to bring you to your goals, I also want to bring this blog more inline with some of my other projects.

I'n my next post I will talk about what the name Iron Edutainer means and why I chose it.

See you later. Keep building Cathedrals.

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment